Bet9ja is one of the most popular bookmaker companies in Nigeria; they own a lot of bet shops around Nigeria as well as a betting website. Gamblers can easily access the Bet9ja website either on a computer or any smartphones to place their bets. There are lots of secrets to winning bet9ja games. However, this articles is solely for those searching for ways to easily register and open account with bet9ja.
Before placing bets on most online betting sites, it is mostly required for a punter to register and have an account on the betting site. This is the same on Bet9ja website; the easy and straightforward process below will help you through opening your own user account.
- The first step is to Visit Bet9ja website and click on “register now” at the left side of your screen.
- You will be required to enter and confirm your email address on this page.
- You must enter an email address you can access immediately in order to be able to verify your account.
- If you have a promotion code, you can enter it on the same page, but if you don’t, the next step is to read and agree to Bet9ja terms and conditions (which require you to be 18 years of age and be aware of the websites gambling policy).
- The next step is to click on register at bottom of the registration page.
- Consequently, you will be required to click on an activation link which will be sent to your email immediately.
- Click the link in your email and fill in your details to complete your account activation on the page you will be redirected to.
- After your details have been filled in correctly, you will receive another email which will contain your username and password on Bet9ja website and a link to get you started on your betting process. Now that you are a registered user, you can start betting!
ALSO CHECK OUT:Top Key secrets on playing and winning bet9ja games
Are you a Blogger? or Social Media Influencer? Want to Start Earning $1,000 to $10,000 Monthly? Get my Ultimate List of Companies who offer you Sponsored Posts ⇒ GET IT HERE
♦Early-stage startup? The 1st cohort of Techcrude Startup School is coming in April. Apply now.