Using YouTube To Download Hindu Movies
To download Hindu movies from YouTube, the following steps must be taken
- Launch YouTube website or app
- open the YouTube Bollywood / Hindu page
- Tap or click popular videos
- Scroll through to choose your preferred movie from the list of movies displayed
- Find the movie address at the top of the browser and remove the playlist text to enable download
- Select HD format and quality of video
- Click or tap download
- Double-click the downloaded movie to play it in your device or computer’s default video player.
U Torrent is one of the most famous clients of Bit Torrent, which allows people to download files quickly and free. The following are the steps to download Hindu movies using uTorrent
- Install uTorrent and launch the app
- Open a search engine
- Type in the title of a movie that you want to download followed by torrent download, and tap or click Enter
- Select a movie to download by clicking or tapping the link that displays the information about the movie
- Click the “Download” button
- Click File at the top-left corner of the uTorrent window (Windows) or the screen (Mac), and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Add Torrent
- Select your torrent by Clicking the torrent that you just downloaded On Windows, you can scroll up or down the left side of the window to search for folders.
- Click Open at the bottom-right corner of the window to open your torrent in the uTorrent program
- Select a movie save location and click Select Folder at the bottom-right corner of the window
- Click OK at the bottom of the window to begin downloading
- Play the movie by double-click the downloaded movie file in the download location to play the movie in your preferred movie player.
Using the Google Play Store
Google play store is a store where you can find and download apps for Android devices. It is also the one-stop-shop for Android apps, games, music, movie rentals and purchases, and e-books. To use Google play store to download Hindu movies the following steps should be taken.
- Open the Google Play Store by Tapping the Google Play Store app icon
- Tap ☰ at the top-left corner of the screen and a pop-out menu will appear
- Tap Movies & TV which can be found near the top of the pop-out menu
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen to search for your preferred movie
- Tap or click to select the movie that you want to download.
- Select the quality option by a tap on either SD (standard definition) or HD (high definition) when prompted
- Tap or click get to download the movie
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app to watch the movie you just downloaded.
Using the iTunes Store
- Open the iTunes Store app
- Tap Search and type in the movie name in the displayed search bar to search for the movie you want to download
- Tap the Movies tab and Select a movie. Tap the movie that you want to purchase. This will open its page
- Tap BUY to purchase the movie or tap RENT to rent the movie if you don’t want to buy it
- Enter your Touch ID or Apple ID password when prompted and this will purchase the movie
- Wait for the movie to download. Once the movie finishes downloading, you can watch it from the TV app, which comes pre-installed on all iPhones and iPads running IOS 10 or higher.
Using websites that host free public domain films
To do this follow the steps below;
- Lunch the website you want to download from
- Select the category of the movie
- Select the Hindu movie you want to download by clicking on the title of the movie displayed alongside other movies titles on each category of movies on the site. When this is done, a description of the movie you are about to download will display itself on the screen.
- Download Movie by clicking download full movie/show
- Make sure you are using chrome or UC browser because download won’t work on opera mini
- Make sure your ad blocker is turned off and you are not using VPN
- If or when the video is playing instead of downloading, just long press or right-click on the video to get Save/ Download option.
Are you a Blogger? or Social Media Influencer? Want to Start Earning $1,000 to $10,000 Monthly? Get my Ultimate List of Companies who offer you Sponsored Posts ⇒ GET IT HERE
♦Early-stage startup? The 1st cohort of Techcrude Startup School is coming in April. Apply now.